University Curriculum Supplement Programs
College and university real estate faculty are faced with a monumental task in educating undergraduate and graduate students in the principles and practices of real estate, finance, and Excel-based financial modeling hard skills.
Since 2009, REFM’s University Curriculum Supplement Programs have assisted by teaching students financial modeling through on-campus training, self-study instruction and Certification testing, which enrich faculty instruction and promote student development.
- Improved Excel-based problem-solving and analysis skills, and fewer mistakes
- Stronger performance on projects, assignments, and in interviews
- Increased confidence in advanced sensitivity analysis abilities
- Improved financial modeling knowledge, understanding and customization capabilities
- Sharpened presentation of analyses
- Heightened credibility with and marketability to potential employers and advanced degree-granting programs.
Why university departments and student clubs choose REFM
- Our time-tested, high-impact teaching and learning format prepares you best for technical interviews
- Ability to apply course learning and cost towards achieving REFM Certification In Excel For Real Estate
- Unlocked, investment quality re-usable Excel templates
Popular courses include
- REFM’s Level 1 through 3 Bootcamps (Excel For Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, and JV Waterfall Modeling)
- Individual asset transaction modeling (e.g., Apartment Building Acquisition, Mixed-Use Condominium Development)
- Private Equity Fund Modeling
College and university offerings
The use of the REFM’s self-study courses has been instrumental in getting new students up and running. This course series accelerates their understanding of CRE finance and their preparation for the real world after graduation.