REFM on-campus training prepares you to crush your interviews and makes you a higher-performing student.
I’m very happy with where the students are now that they have the training under their belts.
REFM Training is the difference between thinking you can model real estate transactions and knowing you can.
REFM helped us synthesize our complex real estate finance coursework into more manageable, user-friendly Excel models perfect for use in the real world. It was an outstanding two-day session.
I’ve been taught the same concepts before in different formats, and I have to say that your session was superior.
Since 2009, REFM has trained undergraduate and graduate students on how to solve problems with Excel so they can be top performers in the workplace. Lecture-based and hands-on modeling training for university groups also prepares students for the REFM Certification Program In Excel For Real Estate, which students use to strengthen their resumes.
How on-campus training works
To make sure we understand your needs and expectations, we will schedule an exploratory phone conversation. Once we know your requirements, we will provide a formal proposal. On-campus training is typically one to two days in length.
Training content authorship
Training content is created by REFM founder Bruce Kirsch, who is an Editor of the Third Edition of the top graduate-level real estate finance textbook, Real Estate Finance and Investments: Risks and Opportunities by The Wharton School’s Emeritus Professor of Real Estate, Dr. Peter Linneman.
Mr. Kirsch was previously an Adjunct Faculty member in Real Estate at Georgetown University, and he holds an MBA in Real Estate from The Wharton School and a BA in Communication from Stanford University. Prior to founding REFM, Mr. Kirsch worked in analytical roles for two top real estate platforms and a global mutual fund manager.
- Improved Excel-based problem-solving and analysis skills, quicker work turnaround and fewer mistakes
- Stronger performance on projects, assignments, and in interviews
- Increased confidence in advanced sensitivity analysis abilities
- Improved financial modeling knowledge, understanding and customization capabilities
- Sharpened presentation of transaction financials
- Heightened credibility with and marketability to potential employers and advanced degree-granting programs.
Why choose REFM?
- Our time-tested interactive teaching and learning format
- Ability to apply course learning and cost towards achieving REFM Certification In Excel
- Unlocked, investment quality re-usable Excel templates
Popular courses include
- REFM’s Level 1 through 3 Bootcamps (Excel For Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, and JV Waterfall Modeling)
- Individual asset transaction modeling (e.g., Apartment Building Acquisition, Mixed-Use Condominium Development)
- Private Equity Fund Modeling
Ready to talk about your needs?