Asking price is $21MM (less than a 4 cap); cash on cash return starts to look reasonable at $16MM. Click here or on the image below to manipulate the analysis.
Exclusive listing is with Massey Knakal/Cushman.
Illustrative financial projection analysis. Click above to interact instantly.
This is an illustrative financial analysis provided by REFM based on information contained in the public listing webpage. It is not endorsed by Massey Knakal.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Primary responsibilities will include financial modeling/underwriting and market/site due diligence. Secondary roles will include assistance with asset management and investor reporting. Additionally, this person will be able to see all aspects of a deal, from site selection through construction, operations, and finally disposition.
Compensation will vary based on experience.
To be considered, email your resume to Barry Metcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Residential Multi-Family Conventional Development Associate
Department: Development Residential
Office: Cincinnati or Charlotte
Location: Cincinnati, OH or Charlotte,NC
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to 233989-CJBemail@example.com. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
Responsibilities would include assisting President, Vice President, and other Residential divisions to achieve market rate multi-family goals and objectives. Other responsibilities will include assisting with day-to-day implementation of the development of market rate conventional apartment projects, assist with directing design, as well as, new investment acquisition development opportunities. Tasks will also include coordination of the various project components to assist with establishing operation budgets and requirements; updating project pro forma and budgets and reporting to internal management, accounting, and external financial partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in architecture or civil engineering, construction management, finance or related fields.
- Two+ (2+) years of related experience and proficiency in financial modeling with Excel and Argus.
- Exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal.
- Highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards. Strong personal initiative and desire to succeed in a demanding, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a collegial, team framework.
- Basic understanding of fundamental economic and corporate finance principles.
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.