If you thought that the Linneman real estate textbook was replete with actionable insights, you’ll love the audio interview series that Model For Success has just kicked off. Click below to hear wisdom and insights from Emeritus Professor Peter Linneman PhD, and then sound off with your comments below!
Selected bits of timeless wisdom from this 25-minute interview (listen at lunch or during your commute!):
- you can only develop a legitimate “gut feel” through many years of experience
- being a real estate developer is about eliminating all the possible risk you can
- when you really don’t understand the deal… don’t do it, just forget it
- when you start out in the business, your main asset is your reputation, and the other is your willingness to work
- underpromise and overperform, especially when you’re young