Title: Residential Multi-Family Conventional Development Associate
Department: Development Residential
Office: Cincinnati or Charlotte
Location: Cincinnati, OH or Charlotte,NC
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to 233989-CJBemail@example.com. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
Responsibilities would include assisting President, Vice President, and other Residential divisions to achieve market rate multi-family goals and objectives. Other responsibilities will include assisting with day-to-day implementation of the development of market rate conventional apartment projects, assist with directing design, as well as, new investment acquisition development opportunities. Tasks will also include coordination of the various project components to assist with establishing operation budgets and requirements; updating project pro forma and budgets and reporting to internal management, accounting, and external financial partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in architecture or civil engineering, construction management, finance or related fields.
- Two+ (2+) years of related experience and proficiency in financial modeling with Excel and Argus.
- Exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal.
- Highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards. Strong personal initiative and desire to succeed in a demanding, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a collegial, team framework.
- Basic understanding of fundamental economic and corporate finance principles.
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/D and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.