REFM corporate training sets up your employees for success by teaching them real estate fundamentals and how to be more productive in Excel.
Why firms choose REFM
- Our time-tested training content is second to none in terms of refinement, depth and breadth
- Our efficient teaching and learning format makes the most of contact hours
- Our signature interactive, high-engagement training style
- Our comprehension and Certification testing programs that prove employee learning
- We do not invest in real estate, so we pose no conflicts to client businesses
How corporate in-house training works
To make sure we understand your needs and expectations, we will schedule an exploratory phone conversation. Once we know your requirements, we will provide a formal proposal. On-site training can be as short as one-half day, and as long as two full days or more.
Training content authorship
Training content is created by REFM founder Bruce Kirsch. Mr. Kirsch is the co-author of the Fifth Edition of the top graduate-level real estate finance textbook, Real Estate Finance and Investments: Risks and Opportunities, along with Dr. Peter Linneman, the founding chairman of The Wharton School’s Real Estate Department.
Mr. Kirsch was previously an Adjunct Faculty member in Real Estate at Georgetown University, and he holds an MBA in Real Estate from The Wharton School and a BA in Communication from Stanford University. Prior to founding REFM, Mr. Kirsch worked in analytical roles for two top real estate platforms and a global mutual fund manager.
- Access to the Corporate Course Pack version of the Linneman/Kirsch textbook
- Higher return on investment than sending multiple individuals to public trainings
- Improved Excel-based problem-solving and analysis skills, quicker work turnaround and fewer mistakes
- Increased confidence in advanced sensitivity analysis abilities
- Improved financial modeling knowledge, understanding and customization capabilities
- Heightened credibility with potential partners, lenders, investors and internal stakeholders
Popular training delivery formats include
- Self study by employees and online Certification testing in advance of on-site training
- Full-day on-site training over 2-3 consecutive days
- Multiple real-time webinars (1 to 3 hours each)
Popular courses include
- REFM’s Level 1 through 3 Bootcamps
- Excel For Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- Single Transaction Equity Joint Venture Partnership Waterfall Modeling
- Individual asset transaction modeling
- Apartment Building Acquisition and Unit Renovation
- Retail Property Operating Projection and Acquisition Screening Analysis
- Mixed-Use Condominium Building Development
- Private Equity Fund Modeling
Ready to talk about your needs?