An Excel-based analysis tool for the static (one point in time) comparison of the relative profit to be made in the ground-up development of an apartment/multi-family rental building with or without ground-floor retail and with or without income-producing parking vs. the development of the same building sold as condominiums.
To be clear, this template is not a multi-period projection analysis. Accordingly, it does not produce IRR or NPV calculation results.
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
- Includes instructions for use, with detailed annotations tied to select cells
- Two-page assumptions input and reporting screen optimized for dashboard-style viewing
- Persistent calculation checks and data validation protections to prevent faulty inputs
- Clean, one-page format
- Ability to easily apply a % hard cost premium to the condominium building budget
- Addresses both Affordable and Market Rate unit pricing, as well as Pre-Sale pricing for condos
Static (no multi-period projection)
Print-ready, brandable reports are included in the model. See the Sample Reports link above on the right.
License Type And Multiple-User Pricing
Licenses are sold on a per-user basis.
Multi-user pricing quotes are available here.