REFM is proud to offer complementary education and training courses, products and content through its Affiliates.
- Training The Street Leading provider for financial accounting & analysis, corporate valuation and financial modeling products. Click here for more details.
- Lorman Educational Services – Your National & Local Experts in Continuing Education & Training.
REFM endorses the mission and work of the following organizations.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute – The Global Association of Investment Professionals, for which REFM is a Continuing Education (CE) Approved Provider.
- The Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center at Wharton – Established in 1983 by the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania to promote excellence in real estate education and research.
- Stanford Professionals in Real Estate (SPIRE) – A community of Stanford University alumni involved in the many facets of the real estate industry.
- Project Leadership Guru – A Forum to Promote Project Management Discourse, Connectivity and Innovation; and a platform to Enable Competitive Advantage in Construction, Real Estate and Technology.
- A Student of the Real Estate Game – A Forum for Real Estate Education.
- Matrix – Interpreting the Real Estate Economy.
- Massey Knakal Reel – Breaking New York City sales, listings and neighborhood real estate news
- Duke Long – Ramblings of a Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Positive Absorption – A Minneapolis Commercial Real Estate blog
- The Saint Report – A Forum for Land Use Politics – News, Commentary and Analysis.