Company: Coldwell Banker Commercial Alliance Capital Markets
Role: Commercial Real Estate Analyst/Sales Assistant
Location: West Los Angeles
Contact: Adam J Petriella Executive Vice President, Capital Markets
*If you meet the qualifications outlined below, please send a PDF copy of your resume, together with a one paragraph cover letter, and follow up with a phone call.
CBC Alliance Capital Markets Group is seeking an individual to provide support for a top producing commercial loan origination team on the Westside of Los Angeles. The team originates loans nationally for multifamily, single-tenant net leased, retail (anchored & unanchored), office and industrial buildings. Aside from our direct relationship with sister bank company, ReadyCap Commercial, the team has strong brokerage relationships with the most active commercial banks, agency lenders, CMBS lenders, life-insurance companies, and other specialty lenders.
The analyst/sales assistant position will offer a new hire the opportunity to learn how to value commercial property, underwrite deals to include new leverage/debt, become a team point of contact with our national and local lenders, and assist in increasing team productivity. The position will also provide a tremendous real-time opportunity to learn in a fun and fast paced environment. The new hire will quickly be involved in the process of placing large loans under contract and getting them funded/closed. Our ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, thinks outside the box, and can make decisions with confidence. Our new hire will be required to exude professionalism when dealing with major real estate principals and high net worth individuals.
Analyst/Sales Assistant Responsibilities
- Work closely with loan originators to manage our sales pipeline and help process loans currently under application
- Analyze new proposed debt requirements and loan scenarios for our clients
- Draft new debt quotes and marketing material for current and potential clients
- Collaborate with Senior Director to establish an ongoing marketing campaign
- Work with interns and/or juniors to coordinate tasks or delegate projects
- Meet with clients on occasion and if needed
- Attend real estate and charitable events on behalf of our company
Analyst/Sales Assistant Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university
- A minimum of 2 years commercial real estate experience preferred
- Real Estate Salesperson license or willingness to obtain license once hired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, and work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign (not required, but a plus)
- Competitive base salary (determined based on experience)
- Annual or semi-annual bonuses based on gross revenue benchmarks
- Health insurance, training/learning sessions and company sponsored events
Brief Company Description (www.cbcalliance.com)
Coldwell Banker Commercial Alliance (CBCA) is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm committed to serving small to midsize businesses and private investors. Our CBCA franchise was launched in the summer of 2012 by Waterfall Asset Management, a New York hedge fund. CBCA currently has offices in several major markets including New York City, Denver, Los Angeles, Orange County, Miami, and Dallas/Fort Worth. Waterfall Asset Management, recently purchase a specialty finance bank, ReadyCap Commercial, based in Orange County, under its Sutherland REIT. Ready Cap Commercial has the ability to finance SBA Loans Direct, Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan Direct, and Preferred Equity and Mezzanine Direct. This unique platform provides our Capital Markets loan originators direct access to our sister company and a competitive advantage when originating loans.