Submit resume to Sarah Boehland at: Sarah.Boehland@cbre.com
CBRE’s Finance Director In Washington, DC
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with more than 300 offices and 37,000 employees worldwide.
What We Excel At:
CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for consulting and corporate real estate services, property sales and leasing, mortgage banking, appraisal and valuation, development services, investment management, research, property, facilities and project management.
CBREs Financial Consulting Group
The Financial Consulting Group of CBRE facilitates an informed decision-making process for all stages of the tenant/corporate advisory services process and the evaluation and underwriting of commercial real estate.
Day-To-Day Impact Of The Director:
- Deliver business strategies to CBRE corporate clients for their real estate decision-making needs.
- Develop financial analyses for landlord and tenant representation opportunities (e.g., occupancy strategy, lease vs. own, lease renegotiation, etc.) and present the findings to C-Suite level decision-makers in a clear and concise manner.
- Support all financial-based recommendations using sound financial data and assumptions supported by the market place.
- Assist clients in their decision making process using key metrics, including pre- and after-tax cash flows, US GAAP, and earnings per share.
- Develop the technical capabilities of analyst(s) and take responsibility for furthering their education and professional development.
- By virtue of a professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills, positively interact in a variety of informal and formal meetings and presentations.
Qualifications and Key Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles (Discounted Cash Flow, IRR, NPV, Time Value of Money, Return on Equity, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the GAAP and tax implications of various real estate transactions.
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e., formula auditing, VBA macros, template building, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, creative and excellent communication skills
- BA/BS in Real Estate, Finance, or Accounting
- Develop the technical capabilities of analyst(s) and take responsibility for furthering their education and professional development
- Five to ten years financial analysis experience in commercial real estate